Why we love dogs so many people ?


love dogs so many people-01dogs


Why we love dogs so many people? 

I heard that when families break up, sometimes having a pet to replace the husband or wife. I always thought that this is because they want someone to love unconditionally then - no arguments, I did nothing wrong, and I have no complaints. We have dogs, we can not do this, this is our gift.

This love we have in us from birth. This is not something you learn, but it is in our hearts. Yes, grows and develops like any other emotion, but our mission is to show that emotion and enthusiasm.

I honor and respect my home and family forever.

Do not lie, cheat or pretend I'm something I'm not. My fate is to be a shining light in a given time.

I have no thoughts of desire, or a sense of nostalgia for better things, so it could not be better for me because not only am I in love, but I loved it.

I walk, run, jump, play and live in the most beautiful people in the world. They are my appointment, my backpack where my loyalty queen.

When I was a young pup, I thought it must be the most beautiful dog in the world, but when I met other dogs on the beach, parks or on walks, I quickly realized that all Dogs are considered lucky dogs in the world.

We all feel that we are richly endowed with care and affection.

We are tired, planned and venerated by our teachers.

Learn tricks to make them happy, sometimes we dress like idiots to make them happy. However, the irony of it all is that if we can make them happy, it brings great joy to us.

Life is short, and our lives are even shorter than yours. Do not waste time to share the love. Do not waste time to give affection. Do not waste time to jump for joy and let the world know that you are alive and do your best.



love dogs people -01dogs
Please share my story with your friends on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/01dogs

0 comments:

Post a Comment